Welcome to Allied Compliance Services
Allied Compliance Services, Inc. is a Third Party Administration (TPA) service oriented company offering drug and alcohol testing programs for businesses and agencies required to be in compliance with the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
Allied Compliance provides drug and alcohol testing to Texas Government Agencies, Counties, Cities and Independent School Districts; as well as Federal Highway, Aviation and Transit Agencies, and Private Businesses.
Federal DOT Regulated clients who must adhere to drug and alcohol testing programs that meet the requirements of 49 Code of Federal Regulation, such as:
- Grain and Feed
- Cotton Gins
- Oil and Gas
- Contract Trucks
- Federal Agencies
- State Agencies
- County Governments
- City Government
- Independent School Districts
- Many non-regulated businesses choose to implement drug-free workplace policies in order to manage loss control.
- Insurance companies frequently recommend drug testing as a method of controlling loss.
- ACS provides comprehensive policies and procedures developed specifically for that individual business.
- ACS can also provide support services as requested to fulfill an existing program.