top of page

I'm Glad You Asked...


The world of drug testing and compliance

can be confusing.

  Please call us to speak to a knowledgeable ACS representative,


We're here to help!

How do I register in the FMSCA Clearinghouse?

Be sure to select Allied Compliance Services, Inc. as your third party administrator (TPA)

for full-service management and support. 

How do I know if my company is required to test for the
Federal Department of Transportation?
The regulation is written and interpreted by the Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) and the DOT Office of General Counsel (OGC). 
Each agency has a section for Drug and Alcohol Testing “Applicability” with “Safety Sensitive Duties” defined for that particular administration.

Please refer to the appropriate Department of Transportation Agency:

For what drugs may my company test?
A 5-panel test is required for DOT-regulated companies. The drugs tested are:

    1. Marijuana (THC)   


     2. Cocaine

     3. Opioids







               Heroin (6-MAM)

     4. Amphetamines



               MDMA (Ecstasy)


     5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

Most non-regulated businesses and individuals choose to test for the drugs in the DOT 5-panel test; however, ACS can customize drug panels to address your specific needs. 


Call us to set up your drug testing, 800-411-6906.  We're here to help! 

If my company is not DOT regulated,
can I still have a drug testing program?
Absolutely, and ACS supports your desire for a drug-free workforce!  A drug and alcohol testing policy may be implemented under your company authority whether you are DOT-regulated or not.  Check your state regulations that might affect your program.  You may also reference CFR Part 40.13. 
bottom of page